The Global Market Information
- Forest Products Annual Market Review (UNECE/FAO) - provides general and statistical information on forest products markets and related policies in the UN Economic Commission for Europe region (Europe, North America and the Commonwealth of Independent States).
- Market Information Services (UNECE - Timber Committee) - this site contains all timber market related reports and statistics in the UNECE region of Europe, North America and the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- ITTO Tropical Timber Market (TTM) Report - published every two weeks and provides market trends and trade news from around the world, as well as indicative prices for over 400 tropical timber and added-value products. Sign up (free) to access the information. Check out also their Annual Review and Assessment of the World Timber Situation.
- FAO Analysis and Research Paper on Forest Products Trade - from a variety of authors. Most of the analysis was carried out in the context of the Japan-FAO trust fund project entitled "Impact Assessment of Forest Products Trade in the Promotion of Sustainable Forest Management".
- Forest, Paper & Packaging Industry Publications (PricewaterhouseCoopers) - check their annual industry survey report and related publications.
- FSC Global Statistics - offers the latest global information (maps, graphs and statistics) on certified forest sites endorsed by the Forest Stewardship Council.